Sharing all my 2020 gift guides in one spot!
I will be the first to admit it, I’m not the world’s best gift-giver. But I do have some awesome suggestions. Even if these don’t fit, maybe one of them will spark an idea for ya!
What YOU could ask for when someone asks:
These huggie hoop earrings are probably the #1 thing I’d ask for this year, they’re just so dainty and perfect. I have the necklace that matches this “mama” ring and it has held up SO incredibly well. I shower with it on, sleep with it on, swim with it on in the summer, etc. and it hasn’t shown any signs of wear at all. Such great quality for an awesome price.
This. Blanket. Holy cow! Such a cute ‘snuggle on the couch’ throw. Available in several colors, too! It’s on sale right now, but don’t come after me later if the sale ends. Lol.
Any FP bag would make a great gift, even for non-moms. Pro-tip though, their shipping can be painfully slow sometimes, so if you want to be absolutely sure you get your order before Christmas – you can order most of their bags through Amazon and use the free 2-day shipping. There are tons of color options for every style of bag. Here are some Amazon links to their bags –
This hair dryer brush has been a super hot item this year. I have been wanting to try it out for months so I asked for it for Christmas from my Mama this year. Certain colors are cheaper, some are sold out, etc. But definitely check it out if you blow dry your hair a lot.
These beanies are so amazing! Their the closest thing I can find to my favorite beanies from last year that people always ask about. I’ve seen them style by tons of other bloggers and they look really, really similar to mine! Available in 4 colors!
I’m actually wearing this cozy sweatshirt (and the leggings linked below) as I’m writing this blog post. I would buy them both in every color if I could. I think the sweatshirt speaks for itself as far as coziness/comfort. It’s amazing and has fur in just the right places. And these leggings – They are the most buttery soft, amazing leggings I’ve ever found. Squat-proof, not too hot, they don’t pill at all and they are soon soft. SOOOOO soft. Both the sweatshirt and leggings are available in several colors. I’ll share a few of the colors, but there are tons more!
The leggings –
Can we please talk about how these slippers are this cheap? Plus free shipping? Okay. I’ll take one of every color, I guess (there are tons of colors, I chose shared a few here)!
I went in-store today to try on a few sweaters I’ve been eyeing online. I found three really great sweaters that all come in soo many good colors. I’ll link them along with some outfit inspiration below. If you don’t currently have an AE connected account, I can send you a 20% coupon. But please remember to copy the code and then shop using my links (shameless plug). Just DM me and I’ll send it to you!
P.S. My photos are officially clickable now! You’re welcome! Haha.
Shop Here // This impossibly soft cable knit sweater definitely lives up to it’s name! Definitely the softest one I tried on. I’m wearing an XS here, and LOVE the fit, but could also size up to a small if I wanted it a little slouchier. I love that the sleeves are plenty long! I always run into problems with sweaters having short sleeves but not this one! Below is one way I would style it, but the options are endless with a sweater like this.
First at the top of my Christmas list is this – for my blog to be successful and reach all kinds of women all over the country. To inspire them to treat themselves when they need it, buy the things they love & wear the clothes they feel like them self in. To inspire them to chase every dream, wear the fun sneakers w/ the space buns, try out new looks no matter how wild or unconventional and to connect with those women along the way. SO w/ that said, thank you all for supporting this dream and for sharing my pages with your friends near and far – Cheers to you all!
P.S. HI MOM. I see you, there. LOVEYOU.
Your husband (or boyfriend, fiance, whatever) “doesn’t want anything for Christmas,” right? That’s the consensus anyway! I got several requests for a “what to buy my man” gift guide. Honest – I don’t really know what to get for Marty. But I do have a couple ideas and I do know what things he already has that I’ve bought in past years that he LOVES now, but had no idea he wanted/needed them until I got them for him. Men don’t know what they want, okay? So instead of asking them, we just buy them the things we want them to have and it usually works out well. Here we go..
First up, you can always get him an experience. A gift card for a date, a staycation, a night of appetizers at several different restaurants, a couples massage, etc. These are all things that depend entirely on who your man is and what he likes. If he loves beer, maybe a trip to a brewery. If he’s a massage kinda guy, go that route. If you think he’d enjoy a book of boudoir pictures of his woman, DO IT. Just don’t gift it at the family Christmas party. or do, if you want to make it awkward! Haha! But these are all awesome gifts & can be given in addition to a small tangible gift.
A few more outfit ideas including some items I’ve shared recently. Saw something you love but not sure what you’d wear it with? I gotchuuu. Everthing is linked under e/ collage. Have a request? Just let me know!
This vest is 40% off, the oxfords are on sale for well under $90 & all the other items are on sale as well. Take. My. Money.
Cyber Monday is over, but AE still has 25-50% off online, including their new arrivals! So here are a few I’ve got my eye on, that you can expect to see on my feed soon! Please shop using the links in this blog post or through the LTK.it app.
1. ^^ This floral skirt-all has my heart. ADD. TO. CART. THNX.
2. ^^ This tie front top totally caught me off guard, but it would be GORGEOUS with an oversized cardigan and will work wonderfully in Spring all by itself. DOUBLE WIN.
3. ^^ I LOVE LOVE LOVE these tops for tucking into high-waisted jeans. I don’t normally gravitate toward floral prints, but I do love this one.
4. ^^ This flannel comes in SO many good color options & they’re all equally great for different reasons. Perfect for using in place of a cardigan or for the tied in a knot look. You can also size up and it will cover you butt in leggings!
5. ^^ This embroidered pull-over is so perfect. It also comes in solid options, w/o embroidery. I’ll link them below!
6. ^^ Here’s the solid version of #5, the embroidered pull-over.
7. ^^ THESE. JEANS. My heart. A staple pair, no doubt.
8. ^^ This cadigan has the perfect slouch, the perfect fringe & comes in this amazing color. All the things.
9. ^^ I’m always looking for tops that are comfy & simple like a t-shirt but that look nicer than a plain t-shirt. This button-front top achieves all those goals. Also available in cream.
10. ^^ I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cozier looking sweater. Ever. And I’m always down for some black & white stripes!
A quick little gift guide. Buy your girlfriends, sisters, moms something sweet and simple or get some ideas for your own wish list. These are all things that I would be SO happy to get from Santa, so I’m sure your friends would too! As always, I super appreciate when you shop through my links! XO
1. These little brush gift set has some of my very favorite brushes in it. The bristles are so soft and they aren’t super huge in your hand. This is also a good variety of brushes if you only need a few but want the most crucial ones.
2. My absolute all-time favorite candle. We’ve burned through several just in the past year. Worth every single penny! Comes in other jar styles also, but make sure the “color” is volcano. That’s the scent.
3. Marty actually bought me this necklace for Christmas last year & I just love it so much. I’ve worn it a ton, my kids have pulled on it, etc. and it has held up so well!
4. This gift set has my absolute favorite moisturizer, along with tons of other great, realistic skin products. If you try out the Moisture Surge, I guarantee you’ll buy the full size jar as soon as you run out.
5. Lip stories are my go-to lipstick. My favorite shades are Oui, Deep Water Bay & Tan Lines, which you can purchase separately, here. But this little kit is perfect if your friend needs encouraged out of their comfort zone. These are the only lipsticks that don’t leave my lips feeling dry and helpless at the end of the day. SCORE.
6. This brush set is another really great option if you want to refresh your brush line-up or if you have a friend/sister who enjoys makeup but you aren’t sure what to get her. You can ALWAYS use more brushes, especially rose gold sparkly ones. #extraforlife
7. My sister is getting me this brush for Christmas because I’m totally spoiled and she’s an awesome gift-giver.
8. Every girl needs a perfect beanie. My daughter gave me one similar to this one last year and I love it so much! I wish I was outside in the freezing cold so I could wear it more!
9. The perfect lip set for the minimal makeup look kinda gal. Some of the very best nudes, totally my style!
10. Another great beanie, this one chunkier than the one above. Comes in several colors, all gorgeous!
Happy Shopping! Or wish list-ing. XO